Kindergarten Morning Work Set 1
** Australian and American spelling included **
This book contains a set of 20 math and 20 literacy worksheets (total of 40 worksheets) intended for use with children in Kindergarten (Prep/Foundation). The contents of this book are intended to review skills already taught and are therefore ideal for morning work or homework.
The intention of this first set of worksheets is to build independence and focus on basic skills and concepts such as tracing left to right and pencil control. Week 1 worksheets (first 5) contain tracing and circling guides so that all children feel successful. Starting with week 2, the guides have been removed except for the sections requiring children to trace in order to learn the correct path of a line.
The skills and concepts covered in this packet:
1. Tracing straight, curved and wavy lines
2. Tracing and drawing straight and wavy lines to connect dots for lower case letters (literacy) and numbers (math)
3. Tracing and drawing straight lines to connect letters that form CVC words (literacy) and numbers (math)
4. Circling a face to show how you would feel in a given situation: happy, sad, angry (literacy) and circling the image that is different (math)
5. Tracing and drawing a line through the maze (literacy) and tracing and drawing lines to connect pictures to their shadows (math)
6. Saying the names of two pictures that rhyme (literacy) and circling the image that does not belong (math)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.