Christmas Nativity Preschool Worksheets and Activities No Prep
The Christmas Nativity Preschool Worksheets and Activities No Prep packet contains a collection of worksheets suitable for use with children in Preschool and Kindergarten.
Christmas Nativity Preschool Literacy Worksheets:
- Pre-writing tracing practice
Children trace the lines on the page, left to right.
- Nativity picture tracing
Children trace over the dots on the page to complete the picture and then color it.
- Alphabet tracing (4 pages)
Children trace the upper and lower case letters on the page and color the pictures.
- Upper and lower case letter match (7 pages)
Children cut out the lower case letters from the bottom of the page and paste them under the matching upper case letters.
- Write the missing letters (2 pages)
Children write the missing letters on the empty stars.
- Beginning sounds (3 pages)
Children write the beginning sounds for each of the pictures.
- Pre-primer sight word read-trace-write (10 pages)
Children read the sight word on the sheep, trace it on the handwriting lines and then write it in the box shapes.
- Emergent reader “In the Stable ” (color and B&W) & comprehension sheet
Assembly is required by cutting each page in half and stapling together on the left side where indicated. I have also included a colored version that teachers can use and keep in the classroom library.
There are 2 comprehension sheets: one with pictures to indicate which page children can find the answer and another without pictures.
Christmas Nativity Preschool Math Worksheets:
- Number tracing
Children color the pictures and then trace the numbers on the page, using the numbers with directional arrows as a writing guide.
- How many are there Dot It! (2 pages)
Children count the pictures in each box and color the circle with the correct number.
- Sheep ten frame cut and paste numbers (2 pages)
Children count the number of sheep in each ten frame, then cut and paste the numbers from the bottom of the page next to the correct ten frame.
- Missing numbers cut and paste
Children cut the numbers from the side of the page and paste them in the correct box to complete each number sequence.
- Write the missing numbers (1-10)
Children write the missing numbers in the empty boxes.
- Count and graph to 5 (2 pages)
Children count each set of pictures and represent their findings on the graph by coloring the corresponding number of squares.
- Cut and paste number order (2 pages)
Children cut out the squares from the bottom of the page and arrange them in order (1 to 5 and 6 to 10) to reveal the hidden picture.
- Christmas Nativity patterns cut and paste (AB, ABB, ABC) (3 pages)
Children determine the type of pattern, then cut and paste the picture from the bottom of the page in the correct box.
- How tall are they?
Children measure the pictures on the page using the star strip provided.
- Christmas Nativity sequencing by size cut and paste
Children cut and paste the pictures in correct size order.
- What is heavier?
Children color one of 2 pictures to show which object is heavier.
- Positional words (over/in/in front/behind)
Children color the correct picture to show its position.
- Baby Jesus shape graphing (triangle, rectangle, circle, square)
Children count each set of shapes and represent their findings on the graph by coloring the corresponding number of squares.
- Nativity animals head and tail match
Children cut and paste the tail pictures from the side of the page next to their matching head.