Preschool Morning Work Set 1
** Australian and American spelling included **
This book contains a set of 20 worksheets intended for use with children in Preschool and Kindergarten (Prep/Foundation). The contents of this book are intended to review skills already taught and are therefore ideal for morning work or homework.
The purpose of this first set of worksheets is to build independence and focus on basic skills and concepts such as tracing left to right and pencil control. Week 1 worksheets (first 5) contain tracing and circling guides so that all children feel successful. From week 2, the guides have been removed except for the sections requiring children to trace in order to learn the correct path of a line.
The skills and concepts covered in this packet:
1. Tracing straight and diagonal lines
2. Coloring the emoji (face) that shows how the child feels today
3. Coloring the object (such as food, animal, toy, clothing, activity, instrument, etc.) that the child likes most
4. Drawing a line to math an object to its shadow
5. Circling the image that is different
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.