All About Me Booklet for Preschool and Kindergarten
“I Am Special” – An All About Me booklet Preschool and Kindergarten.
Here’s a fun idea for back to school or end of school year classroom idea! As it requires minimal writing, even beginning writers will be able to complete most of this booklet on their own!
- My name is… There are… letters in my name.
- My eyes are… | My hair is… | My favorite color…
- My birthday is on… | I am… years old
- This is my handprint.
- This is my footprint.
- Today, I am this tall!
- This is my family. | My address is…
- My favorite T.V program is… | My favorite toy is…
- When I grow up I want to be…
Please note: The contents of this unit are simply an electronic update of Diane Senk’s “I’m Special” book from her blog: http://dbsenk.wordpress.com/category/themes/me-book/
Please take the time to visit her blog for ideas to complement this activity and other great kindergarten resources.
Happy Teaching 🙂